Universal Interiors has been building its fine reputation for high-quality window coverings since 1974 when the company, known as Universal Draperies, started as a shop-at-home service operating in Southern Ontario. With interior designers on staff, the company rebranded as Universal Interiors in 1990. Our company continues to innovate in designing and manufacturing a growing line of residential and commercial products.
Today, we offer interior design consultation, as well as shop-at-home, installation and ongoing customer services.
- ARIDO (http://www.arido.ca/) Association of Registered Designers of Ontario
- IDC (http://www.idcanada.org/) Interior Designers of Canada
- IIDA (http://www.iida.org/) International Interior Design Association
- WFCP (http://www.wf-vision.com/education.aspx) Windows Fashions Certified Professionals
Over half of the employees have been with Universal Interiors for over 10 years. Experience brings confidence and capability.
The Sales team is always upgrading their knowledge by taking courses globally (US, Canada, Asia, Europe), courses increasing knowledge thereby leading the trends and styles.
Installers are well trained, professional, courteous and tidy.
Manufacturing processes adhere to ISO manufacturing standards.
All manufacturing and installation is done in-house.
We welcome any new challenge.
Universal Interiors’ clients include both residential and commercial/institutional customers, all of whom are looking for innovations in window coverings, customer service, exceptional value and a delightful pain free experience. We have established our solid reputation on delivering these attributes to a range of customers.
- Owners of homes and condos
- Commercial/InstitutionalBusiness owners
- Interior designers/decorators
- Purchasing agents
- Builders and developers
- Facility and property managers
- Housekeeping directors
If you fit into any of these categories, contact us for a no-obligation consultation.